sábado, 10 de noviembre de 2012

Quote de Hermann Hesse

“Todo el que quiere nacer debe antes destruir un mundo" (...En ese sentido, el arte a veces es un placer que duele.) 
"If you hate a person, you hate something in him that is part of yourself. What isn't part of ourselves doesn't disturb us."
"I was given the freedom to discover my own inclination and talents, to fashion my inmost pleasures and sorrows myself and to regard the future not as an alien higher power but as the hope and product of my own strength."
"You, too, have mysteries of your own. I know that you must have dreams that you don't tell me. I don't want to know them. But I can tell you: live those dreams, play with them, build altars to them. It is not yet the ideal but it points in the right direction. Whether you and I and a few others will renew the world someday remains to be seen. But within ourselves we must renew it each day, otherwise we just aren't serious. Don't forget that!"
"Each man had only one genuine vocation — to find the way to himself."
"Love does not entreat; or demand. Love must have the strength to become certain within itself. Then it ceases merely to be attracted and begins to attract."
"You must find your dream, then the way becomes easy. But there is no dream that lasts forever, each dream is followed by another, and one should not cling to any particular one."

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario