domingo, 22 de mayo de 2011

Maratón - Juno Quotes!

Dad: Hey, big puffy version of Junebug. Where you been?  
Juno: Oh, just out dealing with things way beyond my maturity level.


Vanessa Loring: Your parents are probably wondering where you are.
Juno MacGuff: Nah... I mean, I'm already pregnant, so what other kind of shenanigans could I get into?


Leah: Yo Yo Yiggady Yo.
Juno MacGuff: I'm at suicide risk.
Leah: Juno?
Juno MacGuff: No, it's Morgan Freeman. Do you have any bones that need collecting?
Leah: Only the one in my pants...


Rollo: You better pay for that pee-stick when you're done with it. Don't think it's yours just because you marked it with your urine!


Mac MacGuff: Thanks for having me and my irresponsible child over your house.

(Qué padre copado.. irreal, pero copado)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario